Piper's Mutter

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Look who turned 5 monthes today.

It's amazing to me that 5 monthes ago, I was just meeting this little lady. Maysie is such a sweet pea. She still sleeps great, out at 9:30 or so and then up around 7......I am amazed every morning! She loves to roll over, and with some support she enjoys watching things from a sitting position. She is amazed with her big sister, watching her any chance she can get. Piper brings her toys to play with, but takes them back if it looks like Maysie is having too much fun with them. Maysie caught a cold early this week, passing it along to Piper, and then lucky Daddy caught it yesterday. Hopefully I can keep healthy, as I have to take care of the clan. Lot's of sneezes this week. Maysie was the cutest, as every time she sneezed, she smiled. Gesundheit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home