Piper's Mutter

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trust


carefree
Originally uploaded by Hendu Family
The girls daycare closed several weeks ago, and a couple days later I received a very disturbing e-mail. One of the teachers in Piper's class was accused of putting tape over some of the childrens mouths. My heart sank. Just a week prior, Piper took a piece of tape and put it over her mouth. We thought nothing of it, until the e-mail. I am so disgusted and outraged. Another mother and I met with the director who reported the allegations to the agency that governs daycare centers. I spoke with the teacher who made the claims, and she confirmed that she indeed saw the teacher do this. It breaks my heart that we never would have thought this could happen under our noses. She said the teacher didn't do this to Piper, but that Piper was there when she did it to other children. I sure hope I never see her again. I am so grateful that my girls are healthy and happy, but this is a wake up call that you can't predict what others are capable of. UG! Enough of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home